Krakow in one day: 3-hour city tour by electric car with optional Schindler's Factory visit
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's 3 most historical districts in just 3 hours.
Get to know the city and its history during this amazing city tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following:
- Old Town: Main square, historical buildings and the Wawel Castle, many gorgeous churches and the Jagiellonian University
- Jewish Quarters: Breathtaking Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz
- Ghetto: Remains of the Ghetto’s walls and Main Square as well as Schindler’s Factory
- Audio guide in 8 different languages
- English-speaking driver
- City Tour by Electric Car
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory (available to purchase during the service)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants: reduced (but have to sit on the lap of the parents)
You will meet your guide at the corner of Podzamcze Street and Św. Idziego Street
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit.
- No dogs or any other animals allowed
- People with wheelchairs have to buy an additional ticket to fit their wheelchairs
- Please note, the tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler's Factory).
- Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on Mondays and on the following dates: 1/01, 5/01, 6/01, Easter holidays, 3/05, 1/08, 1/11, 11/11 and 25/12.
- In addition to the above dates, the Museum may be closed for technical days. In order to make sure that the museum is open, please call or visit the museum's website. Please note, visiting the museum is optional and the entrance ticket is not included
- March - October: 9.30am, 1.00pm and 5.00pm
- November - Fabruary: 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please note, Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on Mondays and on the following dates: 1/01, 5/01, 6/01, Easter holidays, 3/05, 1/08, 1/11, 11/11 and 25/12
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...
Discover Krakow's history on this full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wi...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit two of Poland’s most popular attractions in one day: Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Do something different during your time in Krakow and explore the district of Nowa Huta with a local...
Are you ready to see a different, more mysterious and darker side of Krakow? Discover the dark secre...