Private transfer from or to Krakow airport
- Take advantage of an affordable, top-quality door-to-door service
- Ensure a timely pick-up and drop-off with reserved VIP parking spaces
- Transfer made by comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes or BMW vehicle
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Krakow airport and the city center. Enjoy an affordable, top-quality service that offers transportation in a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with a friendly, English-speaking driver. During the travel, your driver will be happy to answer any questions regarding sightseeing, good restaurants, local customs, and much more.
- One-way private transfer between Krakow airport and the city center
- Free Wi-Fi in the car
- Free city map for those who arrive in the city
- Children seats, if previously agreed
- Car parking costs
- Snacks and drinks
We will pick-you up directly at the airport or at the location that has to be agreed after the purchase
For pick-up at the airport: your smartly dressed driver will be holding a signboard with your name on it
- IMPORTANT: after the purchase you will have to get in contact with the local provider in order to agree the pick-up location. The contacts will be given in the voucher
- Please provide your flight details and a phone number during the booking
- The transfer service is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if requested in advance
- We guarantee at the airport an excellent parking in VIP area
- Customer service available from 8:30am to 9:00pm 365 days a year
- The duration of the transfer depends on the traffic. Usually it takes around 25-30 minutes
- If you travel from the city to the airport, we recommend to choose a time so that you arrive 2 hours before your flight departure
- If you choose a transfer in both direction, the starting time is valid for the first you want to use
- However, this service is very flexible and you can change the starting times or comunicate flight changes by calling the provider
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Katowice Airport and the cit...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the...
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular mediev...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
This ticket package gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of Krakow. You’ll s...