Wieliczka Salt Mine tour with hotel pickup from Krakow
- Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Poland
- Admire the underground city made of salt
- Explore the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
- Take a close look at the chambers with magnificent salt statues
Ready to descent 140 meters underground and explore breathtaking chambers with statues made of salt? Start your half-day tour at your hotel in Krakow, where your friendly English-speaking driver will meet you. You will drive to Wieliczka Salt Mine in a comfortable vehicle. At the beginning of your tour, you will get familiar with safety regulations in the mine and then you will begin your journey through salt corridors more than 140 meters underground. Explore remarkable chambers and beautifully decorated chapels hand-carved by local miners. At the end of the route, you can also visit the souvenir shop and snack bar. From here, return to the surface by the high-speed lift.
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in central Krakow
- Entrance fee to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- English-speaking guide
- Food or drink
- Permission to take photos (permit required: PLN 10/ EUR 2.5)
Student (16-24) only with valid student card
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If the customer does not contact the supplier in connection with the pickup point, the fixed meeting point is Garbarska 2
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This tour is not recommended if you struggle with claustrophobia or walking disabilities; there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount
- Flash photography is not allowed
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which can be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself and the cost is PLN 10 (2.5 EUR)
- The maximum size of hand luggage is 35 x 20 x 20 cm; if your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum
- Please wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- If your hotel is in a limited traffic area, then pick up will be arranged from the closest meeting point
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
The grim Auschwitz Birkenau will forever be remembered as a place of death for millions of innocent ...
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence ...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concent...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Lear...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Krakow airport and the city ...
Auschwitz has become the main symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermi...