Book ahead of time to guarantee access to the Aquaria KLCC, which is a fun and instructive day for families and aquatic lovers. Admire many different types of marine life in the touch pool, for example, starfish and bamboo sharks, watch sand tiger sharks, turtles, and rays swimming. The aquarium has a huge single water tank in Malaysia and a tunnel almost 300 feet (90 meters) in length, giving guests a perfect survey condition.
Tickets and events
Aquaria KLCC entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Validity: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Get amuse with the rare and fascinating variety of local and interesting marine and sea-going species
- See sand tiger sharks, seahorses, turtles, stingrays, and much more
- Become familiar with the importance of preservation and the marine environment
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (age 0-2): Free admission
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Please make your way to Aquaria KLCC and present your e-ticket at ticket counter to enter
What to remember
- Please note that an e-ticket will be sent to your email address after the booking
- This admission ticket is valid for the date of purchase
- Please make your own transportation arrangments to the venue
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Opening hours: Daily from 10.00 - 19.00
- Latest entrance: 18:00
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.