You will be transferred to MATIC (Malaysian Tourism Centre) for this unique tour on wheels. The development in Kuala Lumpur does not stand still, however the urbanization and development is changing rapidly. Fortunately, there is still a hidden authenticity in this bustling city where a melting pot of points of interest, local markets, smells and sound meets. An English speaking guide will assist and guide you on this trail which covers the Central Market, KL Tower, Petaling Street Bazaar, Kampung (Village) Bahru, Sin Sze Si Ya Temple, Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, Sri Mahamariamman Temple. The bicycle ride will start and end at MATIC.
Kuala Lumpur bike tour
- Stay active as you enjoy a half-day tour on a bike
- See the famous Petronas Twin towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Visit heritage and culture spots like Sin Sze Si Ya Temple and Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Mike Bike – The Best of Kuala Lumpur Classic: Roundtrip SIC transfers with English speaking driver to MATIC
- English speaking guide to assist and guide guests to the trail (join the tour)
- Rental of bicycle inclusive of the helmet
- One bottle of drinking water and local brunch
- Infant (younger than 2 years) free
Pick-up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city only.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Rate is applicable to guests staying in Kuala Lumpur city only
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am