- Enjoy a photography tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Admire the views from Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Capture amazing photos from the best viewpoints
- See the city's major monument and landmarks
With your camera in tote, admire and capture some of Kuala Lumpur's most iconic sights:
- The scenic beauty of Istana Negra, the King’s Palace, has a stunning view over the Klang River.
- The masterpieces of Merdeka, or Independence Square, surrounded by modern and ancient architectural gems.
- The view from the observation deck of Petronas Twin Towers.
- The National Museum, a true must-see for history lovers containing a vast collection of weapons, costumes, ancient Malaysian artifacts and modern musical instruments, along with other arts and crafts.
- Lake Gardens, a gorgeous recreational park that offers peace, calm and quiet in the shadows of its old and mighty trees.
- National Monument. a symbol of freedom and Malaysia’s struggle during World War II.
- National Mosque, a picturesque modern building with a stunning minaret.
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station with its renowned Anglo-Asian design.
- Thean Hou Temple, a remarkable example of how Buddhism, Confucianism and Taoism can merge together to create a marvelous synergy of styles, beliefs and intricate architectural designs.
- Kuala Lumpur Tower, the world's seventh tallest skyscraper characterized by the 421-meter antenna on top and sophisticated glass domes that sparkle in the sunlight.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels
- Four-hour city tour in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets for Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- English speaking driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
- Food and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. Be sure to include your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Tuesday- Sunday 9.00am and 3.00pm
During your elephant sanctuary day trip from Kuala Lumpur, you'll discover the biodiversity of the r...
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
During your half-day street market and shopping tour in Kuala Lumpur, you'll enjoy bargain hunting, ...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Enjoy a round-trip minivan transfer to Sunway Lagoon theme park from your hotel. Upon arrival at the...
During your four-hour orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur, you'll get an overview of the city as you se...