Sunway Lagoon theme park ticket with round-trip hotel transfer
- Explore Sunway Lagoon's five theme parks in one day
- Take a spin on the world's largest water ride
- Enjoya ride on 360-degree rotating pirate ship
- Embrace your inner survival mode as your meet the zombies in Scream Park
Enjoy a round-trip minivan transfer to Sunway Lagoon theme park from your hotel. Upon arrival at the park, collect your entrance tickets at the counter with the assistance of your friendly driver-guide, and let loose at the five parks: Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park.
- Explore the world's largest, man-made surf beach; Vuvuzela the world’s largest water ride; the world's first Waterplexx 5D and Malaysia’s first FlowRider.
- Hop on board Pirate’s Revenge, Malaysia’s first 360-degree rotating pirate ship.
- Scream your way along the Lost City of Gold roller coaster.
- Captain Kid's Playland and Captian Kid’s Candyland are playgrounds specially designed for children.
- Challenge yourself at the adrenaline-pumping fun at Extreme Park.
- Hit the bullseye at the Archery Target shooting range
- Go off-road on an all-terrain vehicle (ATV)
- Satisfy your need for speed by taking a go-kart for a spin
- World War Z! Live is just one of the Scream Park's highlights that features no less than three floors of fear! Helicopters wait to rescue you from an industrial complex swarming with zombies.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels only
- Entrance ticket that is valid for five parks
- Meal vouchers
- English-speaking driver
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bungy Jump, G-force X, and go-cart tickets
- Additional food and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
- Kuala Lumpur
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- The transfer to parks takes approximately 45 minutes
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
Penang is home to an interesting selection of temples and natural wonders which are sure to delight ...