Full-day private tour of Cinque Terre with wine tasting
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of an amazing Unesco World Heritage site, the one represente by the Cinque Terre (Five Lands)
- Explore the magic lands of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Take a walk through the vineyards of Manarola with your dedicated guide
- Enjoy a wine tasting to discover some of the best wines of Cinque Terre!
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque Terre, a precious UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997.
The tour, lasting about 6-hours in total, will start from the train station of La Spezia, where you will board the train "5 Terre Express," a dedicated train which goes through these 5 fishing villages and will allow you to discover them at your own pace and time.
In fact, you'll have the chance to decide, together with your expert guide which lands you prefer to visit among: Monterosso, Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Corniglia. The 5ht village is Manarola, where your guide will take you to visit some beautiful local vineyards too.
Get ready for wonderful scenery, colored houses built on impressive cliffsides and stunning landscapes all around you in a place where cars were banned over a decade ago.
During the tour, you'll also have the chance to stop at a typical wine shop and enjoy a wine tasting to discover some of the best wines of Cinque Terre!
At the end of your tour, your guide will accompany you back to the La Spezia station.
Just one tip: don't forget to bring your camera with you!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Guided visit to the vineyards in Manarola
- Wine tasting
- Train ticket to visit Cinque Terre (your guide can help you buy it at La Spezia train station)
Stazione La Spezia Centrale, La Spezia, Italy
Meet your guide next to the cigarette store on platform 1 (this little store is marked with a big "T" sign)
- Please note that this tour does not include the "5 Terre Express" train ticket, neither the entrances to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you want to visit any). You can buy it - with your guide's help - at La Spezia train station. This way, you can decide which ticket you want to buy based on your preferences for the day
- The wine tasting is for adults only (18+)
- every day at 9.00 am
Unisciti a questo tour privato guidato da una guida locale per scoprire le meravigliose terre liguri...
La tua esperienza culinaria inizierà con una breve passeggiata attraverso La Spezia visitando il suo...
Unisciti a questo tour privato per scoprire le meravigliose terre liguri chiamate "Cinque Terre", un...
Scopri le tradizioni vitivinicole di Manarola con Alessandro, un giovane enologo originario di quest...
L’azienda Lunae è membro dell’Associazione The Grand Wine Tour: un marchio di qualità che certifica ...
La Spezia è una piccola città e il posto migliore in cui soggiornare mentre visitando le splendide C...