Riomaggiore wine tour
- Take part in a tour to discover the identity, flavors, scents and history of the Cinque Terre
- Meet the winemaker, visit the vineyard and admire the landscape surrounding you
- Learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting of Ligurian wine and focaccia
Andrea, a young winemaker from Riomaggiore, carries on the traditions of viticulture handed down through generations. With wisdom, he mixes cutting-edge winemaking methods with ancient aids, such as terracotta amphorae. During this tour to discover the wines of the Cinque Terre, you will be able to taste two of them, produced according to natural methods, without the use of additives, sulphites and yeasts: they will give you the scents and flavors of the territory where the grapes used to produce them are grown; they will also tell you about the past of the inhabitants who were the first to bring these crops to the Cinque Terre centuries ago.
Meet Andrea at the bus stop of the Sanctuary of Montenero, and discover his vineyard, located in a panoramic ridge from which you can admire all the Cinque Terre. After the visit, return to Riomaggiore to stop at the winery, located near the castle, where you will learn the techniques of winemaking. Lastly, participate in a tasting accompanied by the typical Ligurian focaccia.
- Visit of the vineyard
- 2 local wines tasting
Riomaggiore, SP, Italia
The bus stop of the Sanctuary of Montenero
Arriving by train, get off at Riomaggiore station and reach the bus stop in Via Colombo. Take the 9:20 a.m. bus and ask the driver to get you off at the "Santuario di Montenero" stop.
- Important: good physical condition is necessary in order to participate in the tour
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 5. The maximum number of participants per tour is 20
- Bring hiking shoes and water with you
- From 15 March to 31 October
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:45 a.m.
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, you can take your time to enjoy 2 amazing Tuscan cities.With...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque ...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
One of the most evocative places to taste the Cinque Terre wines is an old wine cellar: with this to...