Gambling day trip to Laughlin, Nevada
- Test your luck at the casinos
- Roundtrip transport from Las Vegas
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to this "Oasis in the Desert". Located on the banks of the Colorado River, Laughlin is a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. Your professional driver will provide live narration along the way and you'll have six hours on your own to explore. This resort destination boasts abundant golf courses and spas, year round near-perfect weather and even a wedding chapel. Don't forget the casinos - try your luck. You may come out of this inexpensive trip ahead of the game. Book today and have some fun!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation to Laughlin, Nevada
- Free show ticket to Nathan Burton's Comedy Magic
- USD 5 per person food credit voucher
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- All passengers must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. No exceptions. No photocopies allowed
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork. Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on the motorcoach due to security restrictions:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed, please verify prior to boarding
- Monday, Wednesday
- Departure 10.00am
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...