- Visit the mesmerizing South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a tasty box lunch
- Soar above the Canyon on a helicopter ride
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and helicopter ride . Your tour will start aboard a comfortable motorcoach and stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo ops of the amazing Hoover Dam . On the way to the Grand Canyon, you'll pass Fortification Hill - an extinct volcano - and enjoy the detailed explanations from your driver's guide . Once at the Canyon, you'll be able to explore the area at your leisure, taking in the raw natural beauty of the ancient geological rock formations. You'll stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the very edge of the canyon.
This tour also includes a box lunch and a 30-minute helicopter ride over Dragons Corridor. You'll get an amazing view of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River from above, soaring at the height of majestic eagles .
Box lunch options :
- Ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, and swiss cheese
- Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, and muenster cheese
- Veggie sandwich with Swiss cheese, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato, and onion
- Green salad
Box lunches so include a cookie, chips, 16oz water bottle, and mayo / mustard packets.
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Box lunch
- 30-minute helicopter ride
- Driver guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Hotel pickup available for Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and more must therefore purchase on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Free Laughlin Tour is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office for a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $ 5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Hotel pick-ups begin 5.30am
- Departure 7.30am
Experience the Wild West by bus, boat, and helicopter on this day tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Travel in first-class comfort by Tour Trekker with a passionate tour guide to the Grand Canyon’s stu...
This unique adventure lets you relax in a comfortable 10 passenger Tour Trekker, a custom built vehi...
This tour will take you through the Arizona Strip and Dixie National Forest with a view as impressiv...
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
Experience Vegas’ hottest nightclub on wheels – a shared party bus - with your own personal host. St...