Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour and helicopter ride
- Visit the mesmerizing South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a tasty box lunch
- Soar above the Canyon on a helicopter ride
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and helicopter ride . Your tour will start aboard a comfortable motorcoach and stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo ops of the amazing Hoover Dam . On the way to the Grand Canyon, you'll pass Fortification Hill - an extinct volcano - and enjoy the detailed explanations from your driver's guide . Once at the Canyon, you'll be able to explore the area at your leisure, taking in the raw natural beauty of the ancient geological rock formations. You'll stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the very edge of the canyon.
This tour also includes a box lunch and a 30-minute helicopter ride over Dragons Corridor. You'll get an amazing view of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River from above, soaring at the height of majestic eagles .
Box lunch options :
- Ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, and swiss cheese
- Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, and muenster cheese
- Veggie sandwich with Swiss cheese, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato, and onion
- Green salad
Box lunches so include a cookie, chips, 16oz water bottle, and mayo / mustard packets.
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Box lunch
- 30-minute helicopter ride
- Driver guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Hotel pickup available for Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and more must therefore purchase on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Free Laughlin Tour is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office for a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $ 5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Hotel pick-ups begin 5.30am
- Departure 7.30am
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Make your visit to Las Vegas an easier experience with this roundtrip shuttle from McCarran Airport....
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guid...
Walk along the famous downtown Fremont street beside the Las Vegas strip. You’ll see the bright vint...
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
Depart Las Vegas from a centrally located tour terminal and travel through Southern Nevada, on your ...
The first and only zipline in Las Vegas, Fly LINQ soars 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade. You’ll ...