Grand Canyon South Rim day trip from Las Vegas
- Explore the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Enjoy the driver's narration on the tour
- Take fantastic photos of the Hoover Dam
- Take advantage of an exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitor Center
- See the extinct volcano Fortification Hill
- Relax on a luxury motorcoach with TVs, restrooms, and air conditioning
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim on this guided bus tour.
You'll leave early in the morning, departing from just outside the Las Vegas strip. Along the way your guide will describe the history of the area, with tales of Spanish explorers, various native cultures, and the early western settlers. The motorcoach will stop at the exclusive National Geographic Visitor Center for a tasty lunch before heading back out on the road to Grand Canyon National Park. The bus will stop at Mather Point, a spectacular area with amazing views of the Grand Canyon. You'll have plenty of free time to explore the trails along the edge of the canyon or simply stop to admire the natural beauty. The tour will move deeper into the National Park and stop at the Bright Angel Lodge, a hotel located right on the edge of the Canyon itself. It's an amazing day and you'll be thinking about it all the way back to Las Vegas.
- Roundtrip transportation to Grand Canyon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Admission to the Grand Canyon and Visitor Center
- Rest stops (in Kingman, AZ)
- Free Laughlin Tour
- IMAX theater tickets
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- If you require a wheelchair lift, you must provide notification 72 hours prior to the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding.
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- First pick-ups begin at 5 AM.
- Depart for Grand Canyon at 7:30 AM.
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Take this comprehensive guided tour if you want to experience Las Vegas. The Vegas tour shows you La...
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
Departing Las Vegas from Southern California on your way to Hollywood, California, enjoy the Hard Ro...
Experience the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, a seductive twist on reality, making the provocativ...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculptured sandstone walls with a walkable c...
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cl...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...