Grand Canyon South Rim tour by luxury limo van
- Enjoy the IMAX Experience Movie, a 45-minute film about the Grand Canyon
- Visit the wildest and deepest part of the South Rim with views of the extinct volcano– Fortification Hill
- Ride in style on the luxury Mercedes Sprinter with expert narration throughout the tour
Your guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel and take you to the check-in terminal for a brief orientation before boarding the Mercedes Sprinter and departing for the Grand Canyon. Shortly after departure, you’ll have a 15 minute stop at the newly opened Pat Tillman & Mike O’Callaghan Bridge for a photo opportunity.
On your way to the Grand Canyon, you’ll travel past the extinct volcano, "Fortification Hill" while you drive through the Black Canyon and rugged western Arizona, home of the Bighorn sheep.
Onto the Grand Canyon, where you’ll spend your day viewing on of the “Seven Wonders of the Natural World”– the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the most spectacular views at the South Rim, spanning 21 miles across and over 8,400 feet deep.
Upon arrival at the South Rim, your first stop will be at the National Geographic Visitors Center and IMAX Theater Complex to enjoy lunch and see the IMAX Experience Movie. You’ll be provided with a lunch voucher good for your choice of Pizza Hut pan pizza, deli sandwiches, hot dogs and chips, or a chicken-rice bowl with beverages.
Your tour of the national park will include photo stops at three major lookout points– Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge and Yavapai Point with plenty of time to hike along the rim of the Canyon or just relax and enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience! You’ll even be able to take those once-in-a-lifetime photos from the rim of the Canyon.
Award-winning guides will enlighten you with the colorful history of the Grand Canyon and it's amazing Native American inhabitants. You’ll learn of the unique wildlife that you may encounter as you explore the Canyon.
Sit back and enjoy a movie on the relaxing trip back to Las Vegas
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- 25 minute stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge lookout point
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.45am-7.15am, this information will be available the eventing prior to the tour
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.45am-7.15am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...