- Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim
- See Native American tribal dances
- Stand over the Canyon abyss on the Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge
- Take a helicopter ride into the Canyon
- Cruise down the Colorado River by boat
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim from every point imaginable on this day tour! You’ll depart from Las Vegas aboard a luxury motorcoach, complete with a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the area along the way. You’ll stop near the amazing Hoover Dam for photos before heading out again. You’ll pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and reach the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
You’ll have most of the day to take in the breathtaking views of this magnificent geological formation. Some of the most popular viewpoints include Eagle Point and Guano Point, so make sure to take your camera there. The area is also home to the Hualapai Indians, who often perform ancient dances in traditional attire!
This option includes tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge of the Canyon walls. It’s a breathtaking experience and something you won’t want to miss! When you’re done with exploring on foot, you can hop into a helicopter for an astounding descent into the Canyon all the way to the Colorado river. From there you’ll step onto a boat for a more relaxing 20-minute cruise down the river with the towering Canyon walls around you. It’s the most complete exploration of the Canyon that you can get!
- Roundtrip transportation from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Tickets for helicopter ride, boat tour, and Skywalk
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- The motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and hel...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Blue Man Group has turbo-charged its newest show in Las Vegas with electrifying music, sensational t...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...