Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with helicopter, boat and Skywalk tickets
- Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim
- See Native American tribal dances
- Stand over the Canyon abyss on the Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge
- Take a helicopter ride into the Canyon
- Cruise down the Colorado River by boat
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim from every point imaginable on this day tour! You’ll depart from Las Vegas aboard a luxury motorcoach, complete with a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the area along the way. You’ll stop near the amazing Hoover Dam for photos before heading out again. You’ll pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and reach the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
You’ll have most of the day to take in the breathtaking views of this magnificent geological formation. Some of the most popular viewpoints include Eagle Point and Guano Point, so make sure to take your camera there. The area is also home to the Hualapai Indians, who often perform ancient dances in traditional attire!
This option includes tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge of the Canyon walls. It’s a breathtaking experience and something you won’t want to miss! When you’re done with exploring on foot, you can hop into a helicopter for an astounding descent into the Canyon all the way to the Colorado river. From there you’ll step onto a boat for a more relaxing 20-minute cruise down the river with the towering Canyon walls around you. It’s the most complete exploration of the Canyon that you can get!
- Roundtrip transportation from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Tickets for helicopter ride, boat tour, and Skywalk
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- The motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Make your visit to Las Vegas an easier experience with this roundtrip shuttle from McCarran Airport....
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guid...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
With the Mega Ride wristband options, you can have access to all the rides at the Las Vegas Mini Gra...
Take this comprehensive guided tour if you want to experience Las Vegas. The Vegas tour shows you La...