The Mob Museum tickets
- A bold and authentic view of organized crime’s impact on Las Vegas
- Real stories and events of Mob history revealed through interactive and engaging exhibits
- An experience unlike any other
Critically acclaimed, unflinchingly unique, globally respected and beloved by locals, The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, in downtown Las Vegas reveals an insider’s look at the events and characters of the continuing battle between the Mob and the law. The Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at this fascinating topic through high-tech theater presentations, hundreds of artifacts and interactive exhibits.
With visitors from all 50 states and more than 36 countries worldwide, The Mob Museum continues to accumulate awards and accolades from around the globe including being named one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 25 U.S. Museums,” “Best Places to Visit” – Travel + Leisure, “10 Places Every American Should See” – Huffington Post, and “12 Can’t Miss U.S. Museum Exhibits” – USA Today.
New to The Mob Museum: The Underground, a Prohibition exhibition with a speakeasy and distillery
Travel back in time to the Prohibition era, when thousands of speakeasies operating in hard-to-find places satisfied the nation’s thirst for forbidden spirits.
Informative and entertaining exhibits, videos and artifacts tell the stories of the Roaring Twenties, which saw the rise of flappers, jazz and the Mob. The speakeasy exhibit is built around a well-stocked bar and a stage for evening entertainment, creating a lively environment inspired by that bygone age.
Prohibition made it illegal to brew beer or distill liquor, so America’s unquenched thirst for alcohol demanded an underworld solution. The Mob filled the void, smuggling spirits into the country and producing moonshine from hidden stills.
This exhibit tells the stories of bootleggers, rum runners and the government agents who tried to take them down. The centerpiece is a working still producing moonshine so you, too, can have a taste of this formerly forbidden engine of American commerce.
- Ticket to the Mob Museum
- Children: reduced price
300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- No need to print your tickets, you can present them on your phone at the door
- You'll receive your tickets instantly after booking
- Please note that due to some graphic nature of the subject matter, some guests may find the Museum to be a more appropriate fit for children ages 11 and over
- Children under 16 must be accompanied with adult or guardian (18+)
- On-site parking is available for a nominal fee
- Every day
- Museum hours: 9.00am-9.00pm
- The Underground (speakeasy and distillery) hours: Daily; 9.00am- 12.00am (midnight)
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Experience the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, a seductive twist on reality, making the provocativ...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...