Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with Skywalk
- Walk the sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Have lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Hualapai Indian Nation aboard a luxury limo
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your knowledgeable driver as they offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing. You’ll travel aboard a Mercedes Sprinter, fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows for your viewing pleasure.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, you’ll visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. They’ll tell you of ancient geological rock formations as you take in all of your surroundings.
You’ll visit Eagle point before dining at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience.
Here, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon before heading towards the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After these two amazing lookout points, you’ll travel to the Hualapai Ranch and watch a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!
As your 4 hours at the West Rim concludes, you’ll be dropped off at your Las Vegas hotel.
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Stops at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Daily at 7.30am
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...