Grand Canyon Western Territory plane tour from South Las Vegas
- Witness the Grand Canyon on this unforgettable plane tour
Don’t miss out on seeing one of the seven wonders of the world on your next Las Vegas vacation. Fly in style over the Grand Canyon and landing at Grand Canyon West. At the landing site, you’ll have time to enjoy the views and check out Eagle Point and Guano Point. There is an optional activity to visit the Skywalk. It is a newly constructed glass bridge suspended over 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This attraction takes you to the very edge of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Grand Canyon West plane tour
- Skywalk ticket
Maverick's terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport
At check out please specify your hotel for pick-up within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Daily: 7.00am, 12.00pm (morning or afternoon)
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Distinct acts, colorful outfits, high-energy choreography, and music comprise one of the most celebr...
Tour the amazing spectacle that is the Hoover Dam, a National Historic Landmark on the Colorado Rive...