Don’t miss out on seeing one of the seven wonders of the world on your next Las Vegas vacation. Fly in style over the Grand Canyon and landing at Grand Canyon West. At the landing site, you’ll have time to enjoy the views and check out Eagle Point and Guano Point. There is an optional activity to visit the Skywalk. It is a newly constructed glass bridge suspended over 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This attraction takes you to the very edge of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
Excursions & day trips
Grand Canyon Western Territory plane tour from South Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Witness the Grand Canyon on this unforgettable plane tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Grand Canyon West plane tour
What's not included
- Skywalk ticket
Maverick's terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport
At check out please specify your hotel for pick-up within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
What to remember
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Daily: 7.00am, 12.00pm (morning or afternoon)
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.