Grand Voyager exclusive helicopter flight with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point by air
- Enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Get limousine service to and from your Las Vegas hotel
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon! Ascend past the historic Hoover Dam and glittering Lake Mead before descending 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon. Afterward, fly back to the Canyon Rim and explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point, and Eagle Point on your own, with a complimentary lunch voucher along the way before returning to Las Vegas.
To start your experience off right, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to a beautiful pre-flight lounge.
Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration, and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. For guests who's English is not their first language, there are extensive language options to make certain that everyone gets the most out of their experience.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas Strip
- Colorado Boat Ride
- Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point stops
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate
- Shared stretch limousine pickup and drop-off
- 90 Minute helicopter flight
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please see calendar for seasonal hours
Soar over the majestic, vast Mojave Desert landscape and a breathtaking stretch of the Grand Canyon,...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glim...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
This tour will take you through the Arizona Strip and Dixie National Forest with a view as impressiv...
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cl...
A trip to Zion’s would be incomplete if you don’t hike Angels Landing, consistently ranked among one...
Travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the Sherat...
Your tour starts in the heart of it all: Times Square, where you’ll meet your expert local guide and...