Hoover Dam Guided Tour with Lunch & Transportation
- Take a tour of the famous Hoover Dam
- Explore a gourmet chocolate factory
- Stroll through a botanical cactus garden
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll head out from Las Vegas in a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide interesting narration along the way. After you arrive, you’ll be taken on a VIP tour inside the Dam by a government guide.
The Hoover Dam was one of the largest and most successful government projects of the 1930s. It’s an engineering masterpiece and was surprisingly finished on time and under budget. The Dam also created Lake Mead, which is the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. It’s worth a visit to this modern wonder, an amazing part of American history.
Your trip will also include a buffet lunch at the Fiesta Hotel & Casino as well as a self-guided tour at Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory, a producer of mouth-watering gourmet chocolate. The Factory also contains a botanical cactus garden which you are free to explore at your leisure. Aside from over 300 different cactus and succulent species, the garden contains an all-natural waste water treatment facility, designed to transform all of the Factory’s waste water into clean water for the gardens. It’s a day full of engineering marvels that you simply must see!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Hoover Dam
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Buffet lunch at Fiesta Hotel & Casino
- Photo stop at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Government-guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Free Laughlin Tour
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Pick-ups begin at 8:20 AM
- Departure at 10 AM
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...