Enjoy the entertainment capital of the world from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip as you witness iconic landmarks such as the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, Luxor, Stratosphere Tower, historic downtown and more. This ultimate view of Las Vegas has become the preferred way to get an encompassing overview of the Strip. The flight takes you high above the east and west ends of the Strip as you witness stunning views aboard a 'limousine' in the sky, the ECO-Star helicopter. Champagne is available to all guests 21 years of age or older prior to the flight.
Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Las Vegas from above on this breathtaking 15-minute flight
- Admire the extraordinary views of iconic landmarks
- Enjoy a champagne toast prior to takeoff
- See Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels within five miles from the Strip
- 12-15 minute helicopter flight
- Pre-flight champagne toast
- Children (0-2 years): free (they are required to have proof of age: passport or birth certificate)
McCarren International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas prior to the tour arrange the flight and the pick-up details.
What to remember
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas prior to the tour
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge, and other applicable charges
- Adult US passengers of 18 years or older are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-US passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport
- No-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund
- Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs. Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs (South Rim 1,100 lbs)
- Children over the age of 2 will be required to purchase a child's seat but children under the age of 2 can travel on the adult’s lap
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Every day from 9.00pm, 10.00pm, 11.00pm
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.