Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch on Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy everything from dim sum and French pastries
- Made-to-order preparations at lively chef stations
- Perfect for a couples outing, bachelorette party, friends reunion or birthday celebration
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything from dim sum to French pastries, while sipping on cocktails or mocktails. Taste freshly prepared foods at made-to-order chef stations. Brunch is better with friends, and you’ll surely meet some new faces on this tour.
Get the best seats in the house at three restaurants for brunch. At Herringbone indulge on tempting specialties freshly prepared at stations, including “Salt, Brine & Poke,’’ “Carved & Scrambled,’’ “Farm Fresh,’’ and “Kid-In-You.’’ Sit back and enjoy your outdoor dining with a DJ. At Bardot Brasserie, sweet tooth lovers are in for a treat with caramelized, custardy canelés, and golden brioche French toast with vanilla mascarpone and almond brittle. Feel chic while sipping on a French 75 made with French gin, fresh lemon juice, Champagne or a non-alcoholic French Mule made with velvet falernum, ginger beer, yuzu.
Last stop is an Asian style take on brunch with dim sum at Lemongrass. Feast on classic steamer-basket delicacies such as sui mai, har gow and barbecue pork buns. These delicacies are great with a Thai iced tea or Watermelon Caipiroska made with fresh watermelon juice, Grey Goose Vodka, and lime. End your boozy brunch with coconut sticky rice with fresh mango, for a finale that’s warm and sweet! This brunch extravaganza is perfect for a couples outing, bachelorette party, friend meetup or birthday party.
- Cocktails or Mocktails
- 3 premier brunches
ARIA Resort & Casino
Meet outside the main entrance to ARIA Resort & Casino in the middle of "Focus", a curved water wall that measures 250 feet long by 24 feet high. Your tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
- All participants must be 21+ years of age with valid ID
- Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows
- Please notify the tour operator in advance if any members of your party that have severe food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. They will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot guarantee them
- All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour
- Tours are held regardless of the weather
Saturday and Sunday: 10.30am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...