The scenic drive from Las Vegas to the world-famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend offers you memorable views of the Virgin River Gorge and the Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument and 80-mile views across the Colorado Plateau. While in Page, Arizona, you will also have views of Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam from the tour coach. Antelope Canyon offers marvelous photo opportunities between sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood waters that rushed into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone along with the strength of wind erosion. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening of the top, you will see and enjoy a myriad of light reflections. This color makes this area a favorite location for photographers and tourists. From the canyon, you can visit an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around the horseshoe-shaped rock formation which gives the location its name. You can walk 1.5 miles round-trip to reach an overlook that is 1000 feet above the curve of the clear, green Colorado River.
Excursions & day trips
Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend bus tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Do this because
- Explore the mystery of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in one day
- Take marvelous photos between sculpted sandstone walls at Antelope Canyon
- Catch views of Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam
What to expect
- Transportation between the Las Vegas Strip
- Scenic Walk to Horseshoe Bend
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (2-12)
- Infant (0-1)
Hotel pickup service for guests on the Las Vegas strip between the Mandalay Bay and the Golden Nugget. Guests who are staying off the strip or outside of the pickup zone can meet at one of the strip locations.
What to remember
- Please take care of your personal belongings, do not leave any items on the bus. The tour supplier will not be responsible for any stolen or damaged personal items
- Bring sun protection: sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, or scarf
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing and walking shoes
- Bring extra water and snacks if desired
- Bring motion sickness medication if necessary
- Be prepared to be without cell phone signal in some areas
- Be sure to leave sufficient time between the end of this tour and any subsequent scheduled activities. The tour duration may be changed or extended due to unforeseen events such as weather or road conditions. National Park Express will not be responsible for missed shows, tours or flights
- Be prepared to carry infants and young children when visiting Antelope Canyon or Horseshoe Bend as strollers are not permitted
- Daily: 5.30am
- Tour arrives back in Las Vegas around 7.30-8.00pm
National Park Express
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.