West Grand Canyon Rim helicopter ride from Las Vegas
- See Las Vegas and the surrounding natural landscapes
- Soar above the Grand Canyon in a helicopter
- Free time to explore the attractions at the Grand Canyon
Your Grand Canyon helicopter tour begins with a scenic flight taking off from the Las Vegas strip. You will be taken high above the Strip where you can view the historic downtown before heading towards the Grand Canyon. Your helicopter ride will pass over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill and Temple Rock. Then straight through the Grand Canyon to Grand Canyon West. Upon landing at West Rim, you will have 3.5 hours of free time on the ground to explore the various overlooks and highlights, and enjoy a meal.
Highlighted viewpoints on this tour include:
- Skywalk – A true engineering feat. This glass walking surface is suspended more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon floor and extends more than 70 feet from the edge
- Native American Village – This walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings is a wonderful cultural experience
- Amphitheater – Enjoy live Native American performances throughout the day from multiple tribes
- "Highpoint Hike" – This popular spot offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River
- Historic Tram – Traverse the remnants of a tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a Guano mine discovered in the 1930s
- Horseback Riding – Several horseback riding options are available, including a 30-minute trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim
- Western Hospitality – Cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, and roping demonstrations
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Depending on the gross weight, some flights may make a brief stop for fuel.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.). Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Round trip transportation from hotels within 5 miles from the Strip
- Helicopter flight
- Skywalk optional $35
- Horseback Riding
- Western Hospitality
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
1450 Jet Stream Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Henderson Executive Airport.
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Mustang Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...