Ascend out of Las Vegas and fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures and a popular tourist destination. As you head towards the Grand Canyon, enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America. Enjoy intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique rock formation on Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. The floor drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a gourmet snack box are served approximately 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. Catch the Bowl of Fire’s stunning red rock formations as you return to Las Vegas. Conclude your adventure with a breathtaking flight over the Las Vegas Strip and its mega-resorts.
Wind Dancer Sunset
Grand Canyon Landing with Desert Sunset Return
Same great flight as above, but with some nice extras. Catch the Bowl of Fire’s stunning red rock formations as you return to Las Vegas. Conclude your adventure with a breathtaking flight over the Las Vegas Strip and its mega-resorts. Enjoy extended landing time inside the Grand Canyon. Return at sunset just as the bright lights of Las Vegas glitter to life.
Wind Dancer Grand Canyon landing air tour + sunset upgrade from Las Vegas
- Fly over the iconic Hoover Dam
- Experience the Grand Canyon from above
- Enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America
- Optional sunset flight
- Round trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Helicopter excursion
- Taxes and fees
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
Please contact Maverick Helicopter to arrange your flight and your pick-up details.
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport
- Every day 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am and additional times
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation