Lisbon shore excursion with the best of Lisbon in 2 hours from the Port
- Special pick up at the Cruise Dock for cruise passengers
- Watch Lisbon’s history on video while seeing top attractions and oldest neighbourhoods on a bus with individual tablets on every seat
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise dock and we will take you on a unique video guided tour where you will watch Lisbon’s history, on video, while seeing Lisbon’s top attractions. With individual on-seat tablets you can explore an interactive map an mostly relax, while our videos are shown automatically and you will get you get as close as possible to Lisbon’s vivid history. Board a smaller bus on a more personal tour, where we embrace Lisbon's famous hospitality and get to know our captain and assistant by their names.
Enjoy a unique circuit, through narrow streets and old neighbourhoods, crossing many traditional trams while we go through Alfama, Mouraria, Chiado and all the way to Belém.
- Free earphones
- Free wireless
- 10 minute stop in Belém (Jerónimos Monastery)
- Individual tablets on every seat
- Lisbon Shore Excursion Senior Discount (65+): Only 18€
- Children (3-12): 12€
- Children 2 and under can ride free on their parents lap.
- Depart from: Cruise Dock*
- Available in: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- *Cruise Dock: We stop in front of Lisbon New Cruise Terminal at the Jardim do Tabaco Dock where most cruises dock in Lisbon
- Book a tour that allows you time for getting off the ship and be at the stop 10 minutes before departure time. The tour takes 2hours, please allow at least extra 15 minutes for unforeseen traffic
- Alternatively, we can stop at Santa Apolónia Dock, just contact us to confirm this location
- 9:45 am
- 11:45 am
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...