- Take a tour on the 18th-century Pena Palace, one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal
- Discover the historic center of Sintra village
- Take in the views from Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe
- Enjoy a stroll along the streets of charming Cascais
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. Marvel at the spectacular Pena Palace, and then visit the westernmost point in continental Europe, the Gincho dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains.
After a pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon the first stop on your full-day tour will be the fantastic Palace of Queluz, built in the 18th century as the official royal residence of King Dom Pedro IV of Portugal.
Visit the lovely and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the picturesque streets, Sintra National Palace, and the fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines.
Climb to the Moorish Castle, where the walls date to the 8th and 9th centuries. From the castle, you’ll have fantastic views of the whole region.
The next stop is the Pena Palace, where you’ll see a mix of architectural styles in the interior as well as the exterior. The Palace is one of the best examples of Romanticism dating from the 19th century.
Next you’ll visit the most westerly point in continental Europe, where from the cliff tops you’ll enjoy fantastic views of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you’ll be able to see the picturesque towns of Estoril and Cascais. Stop in Colares to taste some of the best regional wines as well as other regional specialties.
On the return trip, you’ll have a chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. The site is a real sanctuary for surfing, windsurfing, and kite surfing.
And of course you can’t leave the area without visiting the charming town of Cascais. This former fishing village became a royal getaway, and today still is one of the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to its boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and much more.
- Bottled water
- Moorish Castle Ticket
- Wine tasting
- Driver/Local Guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guide inside Monuments
Campo Mártires da Pátria 125, 1150-343 Lisboa, Portugal
Pick up at the lodging
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Before check out you will be asked to provide your hotel/lodge details for pick up
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
Get a new perspective of Lisbon from on board a luxurious yacht on a 2-hour sunset cruise from Belém...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...