Sintra, Cascais and Estoril private tour from Lisbon
- Visit Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril
- Enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace and visit Sintra, classified as Unesco World Heritage
- Experience the westernmost point of Europe (Cabo da Roca)
This private guided tour will start from your hotel in Lisbon, you will head out of the city towards Sintra, the former summer residence of the Portuguese king, classified as Unesco World Heritage since 1995. Here you can enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace (ticket not included) and free time in the historical centre.
After lunch, the tour continues to the Westernmost Point of Europe (Cabo da Roca), followed by a visit to Cascais fisherman village with amazing beaches and coast, with free time to visit the village.
The tour will also pass by the elegant town of Estoril on the coast before returning to Lisbon.
- Transportation in luxury 8-seat minivan with air conditioning
- English speaking driver/guide
- Admission fees
- Meals and drinks
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Lisbon for pick-up.
- Private Tour
- This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages on request (French, Spanish and Portuguese)
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...