Sunset sailing group tour in Lisbon
- Watch the magnificence of the sun setting in Lisbon on the Tagus River
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, the silence and the peace at the end of day
Take part to this 2-hour sunset tour on Tagus river and enjoy the silence and the peace at the end of day.
Shortly after leaving the dock, you will see many of the main attractions of Lisbon from the river such as Padrão dos Descobrimentos, the iconic Torre de Belém, the Ponte 25 de Abril and the Cristo Rei !
Enjoy a welcome drink during the tour and live an unforgettable moment.
- 2-hour boat cruise
- One drink per guest between sparkling wine, red/white wine, beer, juice or water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Free for children
The boarding is in Doca de Alcântara, about 500m after the Orient Museum. You have to arrive in front of Gate 3.
- Sailboat or catamaran: until 12 guests
- Capacity: Min 2 - Max 12
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip, we will refund you in 100%, after that, we only refund the money in case of adverse weather conditions. Note that this decision can only be made by the skipper. If you miss the tour due to force majeure reasons the tour will be reschedule and not canceled.
- The starting times depend on the time fo the year.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...