Julian Alps experience in Kranjska Gora with traditional Slovenian lunch
- Visit Kranjska Gora and enjoy magnificent views of the mountains
- Relax by Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Taste the Slovenian traditional cuisine
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true winter’s playground. In the heart of Kranjska Gora, lake Jasna provides refreshment and a light tan to many whenever the sun comes out.
The charming alpine world ranges far and wide. There are numerous paths leading through a U-shaped glacial valley Tamar. A visit to the Slovenian countryside wouldn't be complete without tasting what Slovenian cuisine has to offer. Indulge in a lunch, typical for the alpine region, after a full day of sightseeing in the Julian Alps.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora, Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates every day at 8.00am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise ...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
The north-east of Slovenia is a blend of fascinating nature, inspiring traditions and vibrant histor...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...