24 hour Thames River pass and Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Enter London's famous tower bridge and discover the historic engine rooms and towers
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats and entrance to London's distinctive and iconic Tower Bridge.
With your 24 hour river pass you'll be able to hop on and off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, the River Red Rover is the best way to see the heart of London.
Hop off at Tower bridge and discover one most of the most recognizable bridges in the world: you'll start inside the bridge itself from the spectacular new glass floors on its high-level walkways and continue to discover the historic Engine Rooms and towers.
- 24 hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Entrance to Tower Bridge
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (5 to 15 years)
- Infant (0 to 4 years)
City Cruises sightseeing boats depart from:
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
Tower Bridge is located at 5 minutes walking distance from Tower Pier
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Tower Bridge guidelines HERE
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- City Cruises sightseeing boats depart every 40 minutes with some additional services during peak periods
- To access the full City Cruises timetable please download HERE
- Tower Bridge is open daily from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Tower Bridge is closed from the 24th to the 26th December
- These times are a general guide - please visit Tower Bridge Opening Times prior to arrival
The best way to enjoy the sites of London is from the river, everyone knows that! So why not try thi...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
After meeting at St Pancras International train station for check-in and retrieval of your Paris pac...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The drinking of tea dates back to ancient China and became popular in England during the 17th Centur...
For hundreds of years, life in London has played out in public houses where people come to eat, drin...