Enjoy afternoon tea with a twist as you hop on board a vintage double-decker bus and wind your way through the streets of London, taking in the capital's most iconic sights while tucking into a selection of delicious sandwiches, cakes and pastries. You'll discover London's landmarks, history and culture from the comfort of your seat as you enjoy the exquisite tastes of France and sip on a lovely cup of tea. It's the best way to see the city!
Afternoon tea bus tour of London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy afternoon tea with a twist as you cruise through London on a double-decker bus
- Tuck into a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries
- Discover the capital's most iconic attractions from the comfort of your seat
What to expect
- Full afternoon tea (sandwiches, cakes and scones with jam and cream)
- Unlimited hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- Audio-guide in English
- Service on board
- 90 minute tour on a Routemaster bus
What's not included
- Souvenirs (key rings, guide book etc)
- Children (5-11 years old): Reduced
164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
This tour departs from Victoria Coach Station. Please meet your tour at Gate 0 inside the Coach Station.
What to remember
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time to ensure a smooth check-in. The bus cannot wait for any late passengers
- This tour lasts for approximately 90 minutes depending on traffic
- Please note that children under 5 years old are not permitted
- There are no toilets onboard the bus
- Please note that nut free and coeliac are not catered for
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Foldable wheelchairs are accepted but must be mentioned upon booking
- This afternoon bus tour runs daily and has multiple departure times. Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
BRIGIT’S AFTERNOON TEA LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the activity begins.