Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club with the Emirates Stadium Tour and newly refurbished Arsenal Museum. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players' tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans. Since 2006, Arsenal's Emirates Stadium has played host to some famous fixtures, including a number of great European nights in the Champions League. The stadium is the legacy of the club's manager of the last twenty years, Arsene Wenger, a man whom, having revolutionised English football through innovative approaches to preparation, tactics, and player nutrition, has consolidated Arsenal as a global name with a loyal fanbase worldwide. Statues of the manager, as well as famous players such as Tony Adams, Thierry Henry, and Dennis Bergkamp lining the entrances to the stadium are but a taster of the stadium's interior majesty. The museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits, including items donated by former players that hold a special place in the club's history. Highlights include: Jens Lehmann's goalkeeping gloves, worn for every league match of the unbeaten Invincibles season in 2003/4, Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, and Charlie George's FA Final Cup shirt from 1971.
Arsenal Stadium: self-guided audio tour
Availability: Daily (closed matchdays)
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Language: Spanish , German
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- See where the footballers get ready and play
- Explore at your own pace with an audio guide
- Free Arsenal branded headphones for all visitors
- Free entry to the newly refurbished Arsenal Museum
- You'll receive an official tour certificate at the end
What to expect
- Admission to Arsenal Stadium Tour & Museum
- Branded Arsenal headphones
- Audio guides
- Certified Tour
- Infants (under the age of 5): free
- Children (ages 5-15): reduced
Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Rd, London N7 7AJ
Bring a printed copy of this voucher to the stadium tours desk on the day you wish to visit.
What to remember
- Tours available in 9 languages: Inglese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese
- Average time on-site is one hour for the tour route and 30 minutes in the museum
- Tour tickets are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- This tour is completely self-guided (except 22nd May – 4 June 2017). You may begin whenever you wish during opening hours
- Monday-Saturday 10 am-6.30pm (last entry 6.15pm)
- Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm (last entry 4.15pm)
- Matchday opening hours run from 10.00am to one hour before kick-off
- Check website before traveling for up-to-date opening times and advance tour closure notices: https://bookings.arsenal.com/stadiumtours/booking/fixtures.htm
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.