Westminster Abbey tickets with audio guide
- Audio guide lets you explore at your pace
- Over one thousand years of history in the heart of London
- Refined Gothic architecture
- Final resting place of 17 monarchs
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained glass windows. Your self-guided visit lets the ornate building for itself, where monarchs have been buried, crowned, and where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011. Sights include:
- Poet's Corner - resting place of Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens
- Coronation Chair - the crowning seat for every monarch since 1308
- Memorial stones and busts of William Shakespeare and Robert Burns
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide
- Guided tour of the Abbey
- Children (ages 6-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA
Printed vouchers only are accepted by Westminster Abbey staff at the Great North Door (Main Entrance).
- The Abbey offers free handheld audio guides for your visit, available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors. As such, queues to enter the Abbey may be longer during peak season, especially in the months of July and August
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am-3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am-1.30pm
- Sunday: Closed
- This ticket gives you the option to visit the Abbey whenever you want. Please note that Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel. Special services or events may close all or part of the Abbey at short notice
Westminster Abbey is one of the world’s great churches, and for 1000 years has been the site of roya...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Discover London’s oldest drinking establishments as you explore the winding streets and back alleys ...
Discover the best of London on a Yonda smart car tour. Unlike traditional tours, you'll be able to e...