Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained glass windows. Your self-guided visit lets the ornate building speak for itself, where monarchs have been buried, crowned, and where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011. Sights include Poet's Corner, the resting place of Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens, the infamous Coronation Chair upon which every monarch since 1308 has been crowned and memorial stones and busts of William Shakespeare and Robert Burns.
Attractions & guided tours
Westminster Abbey tickets with audio guide
based on 28 reviews
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Japanese , Chinese
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Audio guide lets you explore at your pace
- Over one thousand years of history in the heart of London
- Refined Gothic architecture
- Final resting place of 17 monarchs
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide
What's not included
- Guided tour of the Abbey
- Children (6-17 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+ years)
Westminster Abbey, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
Printed vouchers only are accepted by Westminster Abbey staff at the Great North Door (main entrance).
What to remember
- The Abbey offers free handheld audio guides for your visit, available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors. As such, queues to enter the Abbey may be longer during peak season, especially in the months of July and August
- Please print and bring partner's voucher with you and note that tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked
- The Abbey is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am-3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am-3.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- This ticket gives you the option to visit the Abbey whenever you want. Please note that Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel. Special services or events may close all or part of the Abbey at short notice
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 28 reviews