Bridget Jones walking tour
- Pose for a picture by the front door of Bridget Jones’s apartment as seen in all three films
- Buy something in the newsagent where Bridget bumps into Darcy during the Aghani law case
- See the location used as the offices of Mark Darcy in Edge of Reason and Bridget Jones's Baby
When writer Helen Fielding brought a thirty something singleton to life through a column in The Independent back in 1995 it was to be the start of a phenomenon and a journey resulting in 3 successful novels, 3 major films and now a tour of the filming locations.
The tour gives you an opportunity to step into the world of one of the most famous singletons in London and see the city she lives in on this Bridget Jones Tour of Locations.
Visit more than 12 actual movie locations and places featured in all three Bridget Jones films, get behind the scenes information, hear fascinating historical stories about the streets and areas you visit and get trivia about the films and the stars including Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth and Hugh Grant.
On this walking tour you will get to visit many of the locations featured in many memorable scenes in the capital and also see many of London’s familiar landmarks such as Tower Bridge, London Bridge, St Pauls Cathedral and much more.
Along the way you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take lots of photos, see the locations up close or if you’re lucky bump into Mr Darcy.
- Professional guide
- Zone 1 Travelcard OR Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-15)
Temple Tube Station
Your guide will be standing outside the station exit
- The tour will end near to Tower Bridge.
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- April - September: Friday at 2.00pm
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
If you want a good overview of London but only have a limited amount of time available, this tour wi...
Find out what makes London really swing in a restored classic Mini Cooper with your very own passion...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...