Buckingham Palace tickets with royal walking tour
- Discover the royal rooms of Buckingham Palace
- Learn about the legacy, history and traditions of British royalty
- Avoid the queues and get your ticket for one of the most exclusive experiences in London
- Enjoy a walking tour in the company of a local guide through The Mall and St. James Park
No visit to London is complete until you have partaken in a series of its quintessential traditions including a guided stroll down The Mall and through one of London's most beautiful royal parks, as well as a glimpse into the lives of the royal family. Meet your local guide not far from the Palace, who will welcome you and take you on a walking tour of the most royal part of London. They will provide fascinating background information about the palace and the royal family, as well as the magnificent St James's Palace, built by Henry VIII and the official residence of the Queen - send her a letter and it will arrive here! You'll also visit the beautiful St James's Park, once home to the royal zoo, the Mall, built to resemble a giant red carpet leading up to the Palace, and pass by Clarence House, also a Royal palace and home to Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall. After your relaxing walking tour you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it is an absolute must see.
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh open the doors of Buckingham Palace to visitors just once a year for two months. This is a unique opportunity to catch a rare glimpse into the London residence of the royals. This is where Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II extends a royal welcome to visitors, boasting lavish apartments, sparkling chandeliers, and sumptuous furnishings. These rooms house some of the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection, such as exquisite pieces of Sèvres porcelain and some of the finest English and French furniture in the world. With the official Palace audio guide you’ll learn all about the palace residents, history, and traditions as well as the stories of the furnishings and ornaments. Many of these items were gifts from Heads of State spanning both the centuries and the globe.
- Expert local guide
- Entrance ticket to Buckingham Palace
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets where appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (5-14 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years old): free
Waterloo Place, London
PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE. By the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top.Your guide will be holding a sign with the tour name for easy recognition.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Unfortunately, this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- Please note that weather is very changeable in London, please ensure you have rainproof clothing and comfortable shoes
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, this tour is not recommended for customers with health conditions
- Meeting: 1.15pm
- Departure: 1.30pm
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...