Classic open-top vintage bus tour of London
- Ride in style in a restored classic open-top bus
- Explore London's most famous historical and modern sights from above with a professional guide
- Have a truly unique Christmas Day experience in the capital
What better way to see the highlights of London than from on board a vintage double-decker bus on Christmas Day? Take your seat and enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye without battling the crowds. The tour will weave its way around the streets, taking in the history of the great city, being brought to life by a fantastic guide.
You will take in the magnificent sights of Christopher Wren's masterpiece and St. Paul's cathedral, after which you'll be whisked to the Tower of London, home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters, and you'll be taken to see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!
- Professional guided tour
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels upon request
- Close hotel drop-off
- Child (3-16 years) reduced
- Student reduced
- Senior (60+) reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will depart from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels is available on request.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels available upon request
- Drop-off will be within walking distance to your hotel
- Please note all attractions visited will be closed on Christmas day
- Adverse weather conditions could mean a closed-top bus will be used
- Check-in starts at 8.00am
- The bus will leave at 8.10am
- The tour duration is three hours
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...