Elvis Dinner Cruise on the River Thames
- Indulge in a 3-course dinner with spectacular views from the River Thames
- Enjoy the Rock'n'Roll performances of award-winning Elvis impersonators
- Let loose on the dancefloor and enjoy the use of a fully stocked bar
Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Thames against a backdrop of Rock'n'Roll music- you'll be treated to a 3-course dinner and the use of a fully stocked bar while enjoying 2 sets of award-winning Elvis tribute artists.
Artists such as Ben Thompson, winner of the 2018 Ultimate Elvis Tribute contest in Memphis and Mario Kombou, straight off the Westend production of Jailhouse Rock will accompany you along this 3-hour river cruise.
Get onto the dancefloor and enjoy the Rock'n'Roll atmosphere for a truly different way to experience the most famous sights of London!
Ben Thompson: Winning ‘Best 50s Elvis’ in the UK at just 17 years old. Ben has several contest wins under his belt and has starred in many touring shows worldwide, winning 2nd prize during Elvis Week in Memphis in the Ultimate contest in 2016 and in August this year (2018) he was the outright winner of the Ultimate Elvis Tribute contest in Memphis and is officially endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Matt King: Matt has won a number of trophies as Elvis. In 2004 he was the outright winner of the European Championships and in both 2015 and 2016 he took 1stplace in Canada and at two of the biggest competitions in Europe (Elvis Now & King Of Britain).
Garry J Foley: Garry is a multi award-winning Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) and has performed throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. He is a frequent visitor to China, India, Canada and the USA.
With his background in musical theatre, he had the opportunity to enter in to the Tribute world and has since fulfilled a lifelong ambition to entertain audiences worldwide by performing the music of Elvis Presley.
Mario: Mario Kombou originally trained as an actor in London. He portrayed Elvis in the West End’s production of Jailhouse Rock and tours worldwide with his show The Elvis Years.
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- 3-course dinner followed with tea or coffee
- 2 sets featuring award winning Elvis tribute artist
- Elvis themed music for dancing to end the cruise
- 3 hour river cruise
- Optional extra beverages (purchasable at the onboard bar)
- Child (5-17): reduced
- Cruises depart and return to Westminster Pier
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
- It cannot be guaranteed that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
- Fresh Fruit salad dessert is available on request
- For any special dietary requirements please call 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the time of sailing
Cruise Days 2019 & Artists:
- Cruises leave at 20.00 (boarding at 19.45)
- 4th & 25th May - Ben Thompson & Matt King respectively
- 15th & 29th June - Ben Thompson & Matt King respectively
- 6th & 20th July - Mario & Garry Foley respectively
- 3rd & 31st August - Ben Thompson & Matt King respectively
- 7th September - Ben Thompson
- 5th & 26th October - Matt King
- 16th November - Garry Foley
Sunday lunch with live jazz on a Thames River cruise is the ideal setting to celebrate a special occ...
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Westminster Abbey is one of the world’s great churches, and for 1000 years has been the site of roya...
See the best of the royal side to London in a single morning! Get in before the crowds to the famed ...