Hampton Court Palace tickets with gardens and maze
- Go on tours with costumed guides
- Wander through the gardens
- Lose yourself in the garden maze
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces built over the centuries as residences for the Royal Family.
Though it hasn’t been used for that purpose since the 18th century it is today an ideal place for a day trip. Plan your trip to London and book your tickets in order to explore the halls that were once home to the British Royal Family. Your visit includes access to the palace, its famous maze and a multi-language audio-guide. While visiting the palace you can experience tours from costumed guides, children’s activity tours, the Young Henry the VIII exhibition and more.
- Access to the palace, maze, gardens and the (summer only) Magic Garden
- Admission to our exhibitions
- Live historical re-enactments
- A multi-language audio guide - collect from the Information Centre off Base Court
- Children's activity trails
- Children (ages 4 and under): free
- Children (ages 5-15), students (with ID), and seniors (ages 60 and up): reduced
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Street, London, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Hampton Court Palace entrance.
- The multi-language audio guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean and Japanese
Hampton Court Palace is open daily except 24-26 December.
Summer (25 March - 27 October)
Last admission: 17:00
Last admission to Magic Garden and Maze: 17:15
Winter (28 October - 30 March)
Last admission: 15:30
Last entry to Maze: 15:45
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...