Jack the Ripper walking tour
- Professional guide with sinister stories to tell
- Spooky tour through the dark streets of London
- Learn the stories behind the Whitechapel Murders
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets still echo with the memory of his sinister murders. Many have tried to uncover the identity of this criminal. Are you brave enough to search for it yourself?
- Guided walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Traders Gate Souvenir Shop, 35 Tower Hill, London EC3
Meet your guide – both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted – in front of Traders Gate Souvenir Shop. The nearest Underground station is Tower Hill (District and Circle lines). Exit the station and walk down the steps on the right. The meeting point is located at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side. This tour ends near Liverpool Street Underground Station.
- Daily departures to choose from at 3.30pm and 6.00pm
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- The tours finish at approximately 5pm and 7.30pm near Liverpool Street Station
Wimbledon - NO.1 Court Debentures: 1st Round 02-07-2019 1c Church Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AG, UK...
Wimbledon - NO.1 Court Debentures: 2nd Round 03-07-2019 1c Church Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AG, UK...
Wimbledon - NO.1 Court Debentures: Women's Quarter Finals 09-07-2019 1c Church Rd, Wimbledon, London...
premier league: Chelsea FC - Aston Villa 04-12-2019 2 Hilary Cl, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1EA, ...
premier league: West Ham United - Wolverhampton 14-03-2020 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwich NR12 0...
premier league: West Ham United - Norwich City 31-08-2019 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwich NR12 0S...