Discover the most diverse living plant collection in the world with a visit to Kew Gardens. Whether or not it's your first time or you're a regular visitor, there will always be something new to see. You can join a free walking tour or visit the tropical rainforest climate in the Palm House, home to the noteworthy Madagascan "suicide palm." Walk above the forest on the Treetop Walkway, elevating you 18 meters into the air. After exploring the outdoors, take a look at the two on-site art galleries - the Marianne North Gallery with art from around the world and the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of botanical art. With something unique for everyone to discover, make sure to visit Kew Gardens on your next trip to London!
Excursions & day trips
Kew Gardens tickets
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about and discover the most diverse plant collection in the world
- Walk 18 meters above the forest floor as you peer down at the trees below
- Escape to the famous Palm House as the perfect repose from the bustle of London
- Walk through the beautiful grounds of London's largest UNESCO World Heritage Site
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to Kew Gardens
- Entry to all buildings and attractions within the gardens
- Children (ages 3 and under): free of charge
- Children (ages 4-16) and senior citizens (60+)
Kew Gardens: Victoria Plaza, A307, Richmond TW9 3JT, UK
Bring a printed or digital copy of your voucher to one of the four entrance gates: Victoria Gate, Elizabeth Gate, Brentford Gate or Lion Gate
What to remember
- This venue has updated its safety regulations to reflect the new COVID-19 guidelines. Please see the voucher for further information
- Please note that Climbers and Creepers, the Treetop Walkway and the Badger Sett in the Natural Area are closed. The Kew Explorer is not currently running and Kew Palace will remain closed until 4 June 2021
- Ticket valid for one day
- Please arrive within 45 minutes of your time slot in order to be admitted
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Royal Botanic Gardens
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.