London Eye champagne experience
- Enjoy a unique panoramic view of London with a glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
- Includes Fast Track access and a London Eye host
- Ride a ferris wheel 135 meters into the air
- Fly over London on the 4D Cinema Experience
Enjoy the Coca-Cola London Eye and its stunning views across London with a glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne. Rise above the rooftops of London and enjoy the city's breathtaking panorama. This massive ferris wheel opened the new millennium in style, becoming one of the UK’s most popular paid attractions ever since. It takes 30 minutes to finish one rotation, meaning it doesn’t need to stop as you step into one of its windowed capsules! The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below. These include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard. If you can't wait to rise above the noisy streets, rest easy, these are fast track tickets – you'll be flying in the air in no time. You’ll be taken 135 meters (443 ft) into the air, able to see for as much as 40 kilometers in any direction. It’s an amazing sight that you won’t want to miss!
- Fast Track admission to the London Eye
- A glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Bring your voucher directly to the London Eye priority desk, located on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
A timed ticket will be issued for the next available timeslot.
Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Baseball Bats
- Bicycles (including folding ones)
- Explosives (including fireworks)
- Pepper spray
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Prams & buggies
- Sharp objects
- Screwdrivers & spanners
- 1st - 31st March: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 1st April - 13th April: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 14th April - 16th April: Open 10.00 - 21.30
- 17th April: Open 10.00 - 20.30
- 18th April - 30th April: Open daily 11.00 - 18:00
- 1st May - 26th May: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 27th May - 31st May: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 30th June: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st July: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st August: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 3rd September: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 4th - 30th September: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st October - 31st October: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st November - 30th November: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st - 21st December: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 22nd - 23rd December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 24th December - Christmas Eve: 10:00 - 17:30
- 25th December - Christmas Day: Closed
- 26th - 30th December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 31st December - New Year's Eve: Open 10:00 - 15:30
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with this combination river shuttle and ...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Cameron Mackintosh's legendary production of Boublil and Schonberg's Les Miserables is a global stag...