- Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch while enjoying the view
- Take in spectacular views of iconic London from the Thames
- Listen to an enlightening commentary
- Have a well-deserved lunch on a cruise to discover the city
The best way to enjoy the sites of London is from the river, everyone knows that! So why not try this lunch cruise on the river Thames and see the city from a different angle. Walk to Tower Pier (five minutes walk from the Tower of London) and treat yourself to a delicious two course set lunch, live commentary and perhaps the best views of the famous capital. The cruise begins with spectacular views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and then takes you through the heart of the city for once-in-a-lifetime shots of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Oxo Tower, the Shard, the National Theatre and South Bank, City Hall, the Golden Hinde, Royal Greenwich and the Cutty Sark, amongst other buildings. The cruise includes a fully waitered service and a cash bar for additional drinks. There is also an open-air upper deck providing a great opportunity to take those memorable photos of London's famous skyline. Vegetarian options are available and most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- 2 course set Lunch
- 1 hour 45 minute river cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional drinks
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-12
- Children under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat is required for a child under 2 years old then the child rate applies
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
Tower Pier is located just five minutes walk from the Tower of London.
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs at 11:45. Passengers must be at Tower Pier for boarding by 11:30
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Children aged under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat and/or meal is required for a child under two years old, the children's rate will be charged
- Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 11.45am
- Cruise returns to Tower Pier at 1.30pm
- Passengers must be ready for boarding at 11.30am
- This cruise is available every day all year round
Uma visita a Londres não seria completa sem um cruzeiro no rio Tamisa, todos sabem disso! Então, dei...
The View from The Shard - o prédio mais alto da Europa Ocidental - leva você a uma viagem multi-sens...
Passar a bordo do emblemático Coca-Cola London Eye de Londres para um panorama único da capital do R...
Visite a Torre de Londres, não como um prisioneiro, mas como convidado com este bilhete! Hoje consid...
Aproveite a sua tarde de domingo com um almoço de três pratos enquanto as famosas atracções de Winds...
O seu ingresso temporário para Stonehenge dá-lhe acesso a um dos sites pré-históricos mais fascinant...
Este cruzeiro de turismo circular de 40 minutos irá familiarizar-se com o mercado imobiliário princi...
Não há necessidade de esperar na fila para subir acima das ruas ruidosas graças aos seus bilhetes rá...
Nenhuma outra excursão em Londres oferece uma viagem ao Museu da Guerra de Churchill, juntamente com...
Qual a melhor maneira de aproveitar os destaques de Londres do que a bordo de um ônibus vintage Rout...