Madame Tussauds London Tickets
- Get up close to your favourite celebrities including Tom Hardy, Ed Sheeran and Kim Kardashian
- Sit on the red chair with Will.i.am at The Voice UK Experience
- View the Sleeping Beauty figure – sculpted in 1763
- Includes entry to the Star Wars™ Experience and Marvel Super Heroes 4D
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds in London
- Admission to the Super Heroes 4D Movie Experience
- Admission to the Star Wars Experience
- Children (3-15)
London NW1 5LR
Door 2 entrance
- At Madame Tussauds you can get up close and personal with celebrities, icons, and historical leaders in a fully interactive experience. You are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds (apart from the Spirit of London ride and SCREAM!).
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction, for technical, operational, health and safety, or other reasons without prior notice.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted.
- Bags may be kept in the left luggage area for a small fee. Child buggies and pushchairs must be left at the entrance and can be collected on exit, free of charge.
- No animals or pets are permitted. However, seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs, and hearing-ear dogs are allowed.
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (last entry)
Closed on Christmas Day (25 December)
Opening hours vary based on season and peak days. For a more comprehensive view of the hours, view the PDF file here.
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
Enjoy a kid’s free morning as your child enjoys an unforgettable adventure to the natural history mu...
If you’ve ever wondered why it was popular to put skulls in old paintings, how difficult it was to m...
You could spend a lifetime looking at every item in the collection of the British Museum and still n...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Enjoy a kid-free morning with t...
Enjoy a kid-free morning with one of our many exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come o...
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock whi...
The drinking of tea dates back to ancient China and became popular in England during the 17th Centur...