National Gallery of London guided tour
- Uncover the history behind some of the world's most famous artists
- Choose from over 2,300 fascinating pieces of artwork on display
- Benefit from a personal small group tour led by an expert guide
You'll learn about artists such as Van Gogh and Da Vinci and browse through favorite works by masters like Botticelli, Monet, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. If none of those names mean anything to you, that will all change by the end of this small group guided tour - you'll be led by an expert guide with no more than 8 others for a more personal experience.
The National Gallery houses a collection of paintings from the 1300s onwards, so there is no shortage of choice. View da Vinci’s “The Virgin of the Rocks” before fast-forwarding to Seurat’s “Bathers at Asnières” to witness the changing styles over the centuries. During this semi-private tour, you'll be armed with the information and history that you’ll need to appreciate the 2300 paintings on display at one of the world’s most visited museums.
- 2 to 2.5 hour guided tour
- Live guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (age 9 and under): reduced
- Youth (aged 10 to 17): reduced
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN
Meet by the red telephone booth by the Sainsbury Wing entrance of the National Gallery
- The group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experience
- Please dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shine
- Regrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Every day
- Departs at 1:30 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...