Sit back and relax as you enjoy drinks at three of London's most iconic pubs. Choose whatever takes your fancy whether it is beer, wine or something non-alcoholic and listen to your guide's amusing anecdotes of events and characters that are associated with each pub. You'll even get a sneak peek behind the scenes of a world famous working brewery and see how its beers are made before enjoying some fresh samples straight from the cellar.
Attractions & guided tours
Pub History and Brewery tour of London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Learn the legends behind three of London's most iconic pubs
- See the magic behind the scenes at a world famous brewery
- Sample some beers fresh from the brewery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- One free glass of wine, beer or non-alcholic beverage
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
What to remember
- If you're over 18 years old, please bring an ID with you
- All pubs visited during this tour are child-friendly and wheelchiar accessible
- Please note that the first drink is included in this tour
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.