- Tour London by night onboard a double decker bus
- See the city's sights and attractions in a different light
During your See London by Night tour you will see the city's iconic landmarks all beautifully lit up in the night sky. Tours are fully guided (in English) and you will see and learn about the following sights:
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- The London Eye
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Natural History Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Wellington Arch
- Fleet Street
- St. James' Palace
- Marble Arch
With so many things to see, "See London By Night" tour will become one of the highlights of your trip to London!
- Live English speaking guide
- Bus tour of London by night
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 5-15 years old: reduced
Devonshire House, Mayfair, London W1J, UK
- Tour departs from the "See London by Night" bus stop on Piccadilly, next to the Ritz Hotel by the Green Park underground station
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
Audioguides available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- April-September: 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm and 10.15pm
- October-March: 7.30pm and 9.20pm
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
This encyclopedic tour of London is all you need to experience Britain's capital with culture and co...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Enjoy the afternoon on a Thames River cruise and admire spectacular views, savor a seasonal three-co...
This unforgettable real-life period drama begins in Oxford, the city of dreaming spires and beautifu...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...