See London by night bus tour
- Tour London by night onboard a double decker bus
- See the city's sights and attractions in a different light
During your See London by Night tour you will see the city's iconic landmarks all beautifully lit up in the night sky. Tours are fully guided (in English) and you will see and learn about the following sights:
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- The London Eye
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Natural History Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Wellington Arch
- Fleet Street
- St. James' Palace
- Marble Arch
With so many things to see, "See London By Night" tour will become one of the highlights of your trip to London!
- Live English speaking guide
- Bus tour of London by night
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 5-15 years old: reduced
Devonshire House, Mayfair, London W1J, UK
- Tour departs from the "See London by Night" bus stop on Piccadilly, next to the Ritz Hotel by the Green Park underground station
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
Audioguides available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- April-September: 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm and 10.15pm
- October-March: 7.30pm and 9.20pm
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Stansted Airport a...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
During your visit to London, Buckingham Palace is a must-see. Accompanied by a local guide, you will...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster A...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Enjoy the Coca-Cola London Eye and its stunning views across London with a glass of chilled Pommery ...