See London by night bus tour
- Tour London by night onboard a double decker bus
- See the city's sights and attractions in a different light
During your See London by Night tour you will see the city's iconic landmarks all beautifully lit up in the night sky. Tours are fully guided (in English) and you will see and learn about the following sights:
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- The London Eye
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Natural History Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Wellington Arch
- Fleet Street
- St. James' Palace
- Marble Arch
With so many things to see, "See London By Night" tour will become one of the highlights of your trip to London!
- Live English speaking guide
- Bus tour of London by night
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 5-15 years old: reduced
Devonshire House, Mayfair, London W1J, UK
- Tour departs from the "See London by Night" bus stop on Piccadilly, next to the Ritz Hotel by the Green Park underground station
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
Audioguides available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- April-September: 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm and 10.15pm
- October-March: 7.30pm and 9.20pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...