Stonehenge and Bath day trip from London with optional Roman Bath entry
- Visit Stonehenge, one of the mot outstanding prehistoric monument
- Enjoy an after-noon in the Georgian town of Bath
- Choose the optional access to the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple
- Travel aboard a luxury air conditioned coach
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since.
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure. You could use this time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. There is also the Jane Austen Centre or the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771.
Choose this option at check-out and your ticket will include entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
You will arrive back in London at approximately at 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Tour of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths (optional)
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach from London
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Please arrive at least 15mins before your tour departure time for check-in
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- From April to October 2018: daily
- November, December 2018 and March 2019: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- January and February 2019: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Departure 08.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
BurfordThis full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety o...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
It has been described as the "loveliest castle in the world". Leeds Castle was once a Royal residenc...
Your guide will pick you up from your central London hotel in a traditional black taxi and you will ...
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title sugges...