Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle guided tour with tickets
- Entry to the incredible Windsor Castle and world-famous Stonehenge
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & The State Apartments
- Entrance to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with Spa Water Tasting
- Free Walking Tour and Lunch Pack
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Windsor Castle State Apartments with priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - detailed miniature with working lights and water
- St George’s Chapel, final resting place of former monarchs
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
This Tour also operates in Chinese on Tuesdays & Fridays, in Japanese on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, and in Spanish on Sunday.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional guide
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Windsor Castle closed: 25 - 26 December 2017
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Main tour
- Departure 8.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from ...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!The sun is shinin...
New York has its delis; Paris has its pavement cafés; and London has its pubs. Around 7,000 of them....
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monume...