Tate Modern gallery - supervised children's tour
- Discover new and exciting art from around the world
- Unleash your creative side with our art workshop
- Meet new friends from around the world
Enjoy a kid-free morning with one of our many exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come on an adventure at the Tate Modern where reality becomes twisted and surreal!
This kid’s tours to the Tate gallery will certainly help them discover the amazing world of Modern art. Their expert guides will encourage them to question what they see and what they know as they move through the gallery.
After exploring the gallery children will be immersed in an art workshop that will encourage them to conjure up their own stories and ideas and unleash their inner Picasso!
- Tate Modern
- The Millenium Bridge
- The Thames River Bank
- Art workshop
- Southbank playground
- 9.30 am Drop off at Festival Pier Southbank
- 9.40 am Meet and greet and tour of Southbank
- 10.00 am Explore the Tate Modern
- 11.30 am Art workshop
- 1.00 pm Lunch on Southbank
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Festival pier Southbank
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Donation to the Tate Modern
- Art materials
- Healthy Snacks
- 4.5 hours of supervision by our highly qualified and experienced guides.
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Hayward Gallery, Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8XZ, UK
Meeting Point: Festival Pier, Southbank London Pick up Point: Festival Pier, Southbank London
- Children must be aged between 8 -16 years old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...