Thames River boat cruise with Greenwich guided tour
- Try the interactive exhibits at the National Maritime Museum
- Enjoy a unique perspective of London on the Thames River
Travel down the Thames and admire some of London’s best sights from the water - including the London Eye and Palace of Westminster. Surrounded by the unique skyscrapers and architecture in London, you’ll make your way to Greenwich for a guided tour of everything there is to see. At the end of the tour, you’ll be taken to Borough Market - home of local food suppliers and producers of tasty treats.
- Sights in Greenwich include:
- Cutty Sark (outside only)
- Royal Naval College and Painted Hall
- National Maritime Museum
- Royal Observatory (and panoramic view)
- If Borough Market is closed, your tour will visit the Borough instead
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person
- Boat from London Embankment to Greenwich
- Painted Hall of the Royal Naval College
- Entrance to the National Maritime Museum
- Tour of Greenwich and Borough Market
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, UK
- Meet at Embankment Pier
- Embankment is the closest underground stop
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Entrance tickets to the Cutty Sark are not included in the tour price- they can be purchased on site with your guide at 7 GBP per adult and 4 GBP for children up to 15 years
- Meet at 9:10am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...